Monday, July 19, 2010

Hi everyone, instead of my potd this week I did a little special photo memory of my daughter Summer Rose who will be 12 tomorrow. She has grown up so beautifully and smart, funny as ever constantly laughing and making us laugh, secretly sassy, fun to be with. This week my cousin who I've babysit for since she was 4mths is going to be TWO and I can't believe it. She has also grown up so wonderful, sweet, loving, funny, smart, energy and has long beautiful hair. So Happy Birthday to great girls of mine.

I posted pictures from my dream house that I toured 4 times so far and love it more and more each time I go back. The photos for this is after the bday girls pictures so keep scrolling down and take a look. Hope everyone has a good week. If you'd like to see more blogs with potd on them click on the project life tuesday button on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment