Thursday, June 2, 2016

HELLO JUNE


HELLO JUNE

Hello to gorgeous summer weather lately

Hello to staining the deck, YAY

Hello to cleaning the garage for 8 hours, YAY

Hello to Sam starting HS soccer practice at 6:00am
twice a week

Hello to Summer's graduation party, YIPPEE!

Hello to church camp for Sienna and Sam

Hello to swimming, beaches, pools

Hello to GREEN everywhere, YAY

Hello to finishing up my WITL album

Hello to getting ready for grad party

Hello to no schedules or packing lunches

Hello to babysitting days full of play and fun

Hello to getting DQ ice cream

Hello to watching sunsets

Hello to strawberries growing already

Hello to VBS at church

Hello to summer vacation starting

Hello so sunshine and blue skies

Hello to being lazy

Hello to bonfires and smores

Hello June, so glad your here


Hello! Hope you are all doing well! I do love writing these HELLO posts, excited for a new month and new adventures and fun. What are you saying HELLO to this month? Take care and thank you for stopping by. xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I am excited for June, too! Looking forward to summer and how things seem to slow down a bit! And I love the warmer weather, too. We are having unseasonably cool weather today - supposed to go down into the 40's tonight - yikes! I hope all is well with you, my friend! I love all of your "hello's" and your beautiful photo to start my day! Sending HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply can't believe how long it's been since I was here. I spent time catching up on your WITL posts and enjoyed seeing how much the young ones had grown.

    As always, I love your Hello month posts. They are always fun and put me in the mood for the month.

    Sorry I've been absent from visiting for so long, but somehow life has gotten in the way. I hope you are doing well, and your computer, like mine, is still working away, albeit slow and non-functional at times. Hope June is truly good for you, dear Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, Dawn! Just stopping by to see how you are doing and to wish you a happy 4th of July weekend! Been thinking about you, my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete