Another week without the computer, getting really tired of visiting the library to use theirs. I thought I'd give you an update on what's going on without pictures .....not as much fun but at least it's something....
1. We have been eating lots of fresh corn on the cob from our garden, so so yummy!!
2. Kids went back to school this week, had a great week with great teachers...
3.I have been walking at the school track and am up to two miles loving it
4. Had to redo bathroom floor because of leak, love my new floor now whole new look
5. Rich's mom is doing even better then before, she is home now
6. Sienna is talking even more, and her hair is so long and gorgeous, loves to play outside
7. We took the kids to the creek by our house and they found lots of crawfish and rolled down a big hill and then ran down it laughing all the way
8. We have returned two mean hamsters and exchanged them for one that was so sweet and named it snickers but it died a week later, the other hamster scooby is nice but poops everywhere when taken out of cage, might have to go back also
9. I am looking forward to the return of my few favorite tv shows Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy and The middle and The modern Family
10. Have already started thinking about Christmas shopping and Christmas decorating
That's all the time I have for now...thanks for reading and staying with me during this long frustrating break from my computer. Have a great weekend everyone...hope to have it up and running in couple weeks for sure now....
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Hello again everyone!! Just want to say that I'm hoping to have my computer fixed in about a month the part we need plus labor isnt too much but with school on us right now we just can't do it and I'm not giving in and putting it on a charge card either. Just saving up a little every week till we have enough. Miss posting my pictures though. We are all having fun school starts next week and today it's my 41st bday I can't believe it !! Have a great week everyone. Feel free to leave comments still saying hi since I miss you guys. I can't post pictures but I check my blog at the libary every few days. Hope all is well with everyone.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Happy August everyone, can you believe summer is almost over. It was too fast and I want it to start over so I can do more with the kids that we didn't do. We were too focused on our mimai vactation and the wedding to do much else. Now all that is over so I'm hoping to have fun around home with the kids before they go back. Our vacation was awesome and the kids love it and already want to go back. The weather was so hot and humid and we slept bad everynight because we had to share beds and couches which were uncomfortable but now I'm home and so glad to be here and tired. I didn't journal with the pictures this time and I'm only showing my daughter's wedding which was Sunday August 1st. The first group of pictures are my new in-laws coming into town for the wedding then the wedding pictures. There were more but these are my favorites. We had a lovely wedding day and my daughter was stunning!! My other daughters were the jr.bridemaids, then my two nieces were flower girls and my son Sam was the ring bearer along with another little flower girl. They all did an amazing job all day and looked adorable. There aren't any reception pictures because they didn't come out good and there was never a good angle for me to get in with our photograher already there. I will post my vacation pictures sometime later this week. Have a great week everyone and thanks for visiting.