Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This was a crazy week for us. Summer was actually sick Tues-Thurs. with a bad cough that kept her home. I couldn't decide on just one picture for some days so I put in all my favorites. I'm so happy my niece Ryan got her first Hello Kitty scrapbook kit for xmas and I got to help her start it. That same day after school she had her new book to read, this is a big deal in kdg. I'm so proud of her. I also love having friends over for a crop so much fun. On Friday my cousin who I babysit for was just so cute so she's in a lot of pictures this week. On Friday after kids went to bed, I started getting sick and few hours later Sam woke up sick. Laid around all Sat. then around midnight Renee started getting sick. Laid around all Sun. That night Summer started getting sick. That's 3 nights in a row without much sleep at all. We all went down one by one except for dear hubby who ran to the store, washed sheets, towels, empty buckets, got drinks, and more. We watched a lot of movies, played mario kart on the wii and took naps. I'm praying my husband doesn't get it now. I can't believe a whole month went by. I'm doing pretty good with keeping up with journaling and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment