Another week without the computer, getting really tired of visiting the library to use theirs. I thought I'd give you an update on what's going on without pictures .....not as much fun but at least it's something....
1. We have been eating lots of fresh corn on the cob from our garden, so so yummy!!
2. Kids went back to school this week, had a great week with great teachers...
3.I have been walking at the school track and am up to two miles loving it
4. Had to redo bathroom floor because of leak, love my new floor now whole new look
5. Rich's mom is doing even better then before, she is home now
6. Sienna is talking even more, and her hair is so long and gorgeous, loves to play outside
7. We took the kids to the creek by our house and they found lots of crawfish and rolled down a big hill and then ran down it laughing all the way
8. We have returned two mean hamsters and exchanged them for one that was so sweet and named it snickers but it died a week later, the other hamster scooby is nice but poops everywhere when taken out of cage, might have to go back also
9. I am looking forward to the return of my few favorite tv shows Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy and The middle and The modern Family
10. Have already started thinking about Christmas shopping and Christmas decorating
That's all the time I have for now...thanks for reading and staying with me during this long frustrating break from my computer. Have a great weekend everyone...hope to have it up and running in couple weeks for sure now....