Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello everyone, I am posting the first 12 days of April because last week I only posted about Easter Day and easter activities. This month is already going by fast. If you missed my Easter pics last week and don't mind looking at a lot of pics keep going about 4/5 pages of posts. We've had a busy week already and it's going to be busy the rest of April. We have lots of bdays and renee starts track meets and extra chorus performance which no pictures are allowed. I took the kids to a cool place after Easter and will post the pics in a couple days my blog gives me a hard time if I do too many pics at once. It was a lot of fun for the kiddos though.

On April 8 I posted about Allison's blog having a sketch week. If you don't already know her she is totally cool and very creative in scrapbooking. The second week of every month she posts a sketch and shows you different ways to change that sketch to your needs. If you'd like to check her out the link is on the right side for "scrapbooking Ali" she's going to do an even more exciting week in May for National Scrapbook Day, if you visit her let me know what you think. Thanks.

Does anyone else watch Army Wives? I just stayed up late last night to watch and really enjoyed it. So much drama, excitment, fun stuff all in one show. Let me know if you watch it none of my nearby friends stay up to watch it.

Thanks for visiting and if you are new here and want to see more blogs like mine just click on the creative mom link on the right hand side.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment :o) Looks like you are doing a great job with P365! Just wanted to stop by & let you know that yes, I made my own journaling cards & page title cards for my "a week in the life" project. I created them in Publisher, but I am guessing that it could also be done in Word??? It was really pretty easy...hope this helps! & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally watch Army Wives...Love that show. Since I was away from my computer I didn't see anything on the "week in the life" project so I am not going to start it yet. I will do it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched it from the beginning. I also love all the character's and couldn't pick a favorite. I DVR it and usually try to watch it Monday morning, since it's on so late. It has a lot of things that are true to military life and some things that are not but all in all a great show!

    ReplyDelete