Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, today is Friday and I have loved loved doing a "week in the life" with Ali Edward's...this was so much fun to document our days. It was a full family effort and we will be so happy when it's done. I uploaded these pictures from Wednesday for now, just some of the ones I took and the ones that mean most to me. I have never used my camera so much but I'm not complaining. The part that made it easy was that I'm doing " PROJECT LIFE" already so I'm use to take a few potd and journaling everyday so all I had to do was take lots and lots more pictures and write life as it was happening. I will post more pictures later. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Thanks for your sweet comments on my POTD pics this week. I've been following Ali Edwards, too, but didn't pick up on the Week-in-the-Life project idea this time. Would be super excited, tho, to do it sometime. Such a great way to capture the "here and now." Love it! Looking forward to seeing yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your Week in the Life project. I started it and I just didn't get into this year...so I am hoping next year I will do it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Dawn for doing "week" project. I loved all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete