Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello everyone, we are half way thru April already can you believe it. It's been four months and I'm going strong still. I love doing this project and how it looks. We had a great week. Lots of new and exciting things. Renee had to perform in front of a judge for honors chorus and her vocalaires group she got a top score in both. So happy and proud for her. She also started track which is new and hard work. Thanks for visiting here and for your nice comments. I still love reading everyone elses too, so much fun doing this with others.

Have you heard of Ali Edward's "week in the life" it's like this potd album only you take more pics and write down your daily routines. It's something to look back on and remember for a whole week what you ate, clothes you wore, places you went,etc. It can be as simple or as detailed as you want to make it. I missed out doing it last time in 2008 so for sure I'm doing it now. I've written two pages of notes and taken 45 pictures that's just for today the first day. If you want to see more click on the Ali Edward's link on the right.

My family is also thinking of doing a whole week with no electonics. Kinda like a no plug week. That means no tv, cells, computer, wii, nindendos for all of us. We are going to do things as a family and hang out together. So if you don't see me next week that's where I'll be-hanging with my family. Have a great week everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. good for you to do this! I thought about it for one second and then decided I couldn't commit to to this too! Maybe another time! Would love to see your completed project!

    Lots of birthdays in April for your family!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Renee, sounds like some super cool things going on. I also love this project and the way we get to connect to people we've never met. It's so cool that there are so many people doing Project Life. Have fun with your no electronic's week. I don't think I could do it although, we did have to go 4 days without electricity and water when they were having problems with the electrical server. That was not fun. In response to your questions I have no idea how I get all of that stuff in my purse but somehow it all fits. My brother lives on the west coast, my sister is in the mid-west, and I'm on the east coast. We all went home for my Grandma's funeral. I hope you have a great week and I can't wait to see your "week in the life" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Dawn. Good luck with the no electronics thing. Know it would not be possible in our house. Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I know, I was gone for a long time. But thankfully I kept up with my photos and it was just a matter of me catching up with posting, printing and putting them in the actual book. But I did it. A few nights ago I went to a friend's and did four weeks worth in the book. That felt good. And I'm truly loving Project Life. Even better, my family is loving it, especially my husband. That makes it all worth it to me.

    Anyway, a whole week electronic free? Oh my goodness. Don't know if I could do it, but I will be cheering you on! Take care and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good luck with the electronics-free week. I think that's great. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete