Monday, February 25, 2013

AROUND HERE

I'm excited about my 8 layouts I did at the crop Saturday!! Wishing for spring to come, SO READY Wanting to walk at the track, see comment above Sam has been reading non-stop, getting bonus reading points towards a field trip!! Rich made cookies again last night, that's 2 Sundays in a row I love seeing Kristin's beautiful face everyday, having her just BE HERE, still surprises me My Better Home and Garrden magazine finally came today, YIPPEE! Getting the hang of my PL pages, hey it only took me 6 weeks, ha! Enjoying my Mixed Emotions class Colt saying THANK YOU for every little thing, he's sooooo cute!! I LOVE HIM TO PIECES! Colt playing pretend eating, he smiles soooo big and happy when we play Seeing the BIG beautiful moon with Summer tonight after trip to Walmart Soccer sign-ups are here! Hoping to have a lunch date with hubby soon at Red Lobster Starting to plan Disney trip in April, YIPPEE!! Thankful for the sunshine and 40 temps today, LOVE THIS Hooked on Uncle Ben's chedder/broccoli rice, so good Thinking Feburary passed much faster then January, sigh Sienna and Colt playing hide/seek with each other, makes me laugh and feel so happy Thanks for reading, hope everyone has a good week, posting my PL in a couple days.

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your holiday to Disney. As I can't be there you will have to be my eyes.
    Andrew and Rich need to get together that way we could have a two course meal.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I will take lots of photos to share from Disney. Thinking of sharing my Disney album from our time years ago, it's what got me started on scrapping.

      YES, Andrew and Rich could cook for us, that would be awesome!!
      Thanks for the visit!!

      Delete
  2. I know you will have a wonderful time in Disney. I can't wait to see your pages that you made at your crop!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! and thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support during our art journal journey. It has been amazing so far, and even more fun because I get to share it with YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,
      We love Disney, it's the only place I could live at or visit several times if possible!
      I'm about to post my pages now, hope you can come back to see.
      I love being in class with you too and your art is soooo WOW WOW WOW!! Glad you are enjoying and learning so much!
      Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  3. Ack! So excited for you and your trip! Even though We were just at Disneyland this Fall, I'm jealous! I, like you, could go overand over again! It's jut so much fun! Looking forward to seeing your posts and photos in April!
    So happy for you that life seems to be really great right now! And I agree, February went to fast! Can you believe tomorrow will be one month already for our family?! Can't believe it..
    Anyways, great post! Love catching a glimpse of your life right now..so happy to be your friend..take care and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete