Monday, April 25, 2011

project life April 17-23 and Easter weekend

Can you believe April is almost over already. This month went by really fast for us/me. Pretty soon the kids will be home on summer break, don't think I'm ready for that yet. We had a wonderful Easter weekend, the weather was rainy Friday, warm/sunny on Sat. and rainy on Easter Sunday. We really took advantage of the nice weather Sat. lots of outdoor time and pictures. Friday we drove around and checked out new places but I didn't take the camera, per kids request. IT was just about having fun. I'm so glad Sat. was so nice finally we needed a nice day, to many rainy days all the time now. Some of my favorite pictures are from Sat. I didn't add any extra PP this week, just kept it simple and some journaling. We also decorated eggs at my grandma's which we haven't done in years. Sunday was all about the bubbles in their baskets, they love love bubbles on Easter, it's the only time we really play with them. Even though it rained we still went out and played with them. Then we headed to my uncles for our family lunch and egg hunt. It was a super day. Now we have rain again and cooler weather coming. My plan is to make a layout from our WARM AND SUNNY SATURDAY AND PUT IT UP TO SEE EVERYDAY AND CHEER US UP. I included some extra pictures from this weekend then my project life spread. So good to be all caught up still. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment