It has been a busy week for me with holiday shopping, cleaning, babysitting. So far we haven't had any big snow which is making my little Sam man sad. I'm hoping it doesn't snow till Christmas eve and just a little to make it more magical. We want the roads to be safe for traveling. How is everyone doing on their holiday plans, shopping, baking, cards and all the hoop-la?? How about a random post on how my plans are going. Feel free to share yours in the comments.
1. Most of my cards are mailed, need stamps to do the second set. I buy mine each year, a box with different ones all mixed in. LOVE THESE!!
2. We are baking later after Christmas this year, we don't go crazy just a couple dozen. Remember I'm not a good baker.
3. My shopping is more then half done, finding lots of good things this year and enjoying shopping this year.
4. My wrapping is almost done but will still have more to wrap when I shop again.
5. We haven't driven to look at lights yet, hoping to this weekend.
6. I bought the movie Mr. Popper's Penquins to surprise the kids so we can watch sometime this week. WE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
7. I still have more decorating to do and the kids trees still aren't up yet. We have been very lazy around here this month. This is a good thing, just hanging and enjoying our time.
8. MY OLDEST WILL BE HOME ON TUESDAY, HOORAY HOORAY!! WE MISS HER SOOO MUCH!!
9. The girls each had holiday concerts this week and did a wonderful job. The Christmas concerts are always my favorite.
10. The kids are on break now and who knows how my time will be spent these next two weeks. Hoping for some good times, laughs, movies, wrapping, shopping, getting along with each other.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and getting some relax time in between all the hustle and bustle of the month. Thank you for visiting and leaving comments. They make me happy. So let me know how your doing on your plans!!