WOW!!! The last day and last post for 2011 is here and I'm ready to say good-bye to 2011 and HELLO to 2012. I love this time of year, a new fresh outlook on life and a clean slate to work with. So many ideas that are in my plans for this year, new and old and better. This will be my 3rd year on my blog and I can still remember the first blog post and it taking me like 2 hours to figure out. My dear hubby sat right here helping me and it took a few tries but by the end of the month I could get a post done in 20mts. thank goodness!! I still have lots to learn about blogging and adding new looks to my blog which is what I will be doing this year.
I had planned on doing a re-cap of my fave photos of the year but we have been busy here and I only got to April so this post will come tomorrow or during the week. It's hard to pick just one for each month, so many cute ones to choose from.
Here are some things that are going on in our house right now...
1. NO SNOW, what's up with this!!! We are waiting and wanting it to play in while on break. The weatherman says SNOW AND 20 degrees next Tues which is back to school day for us. I can see a SNOW DAY in the near future. Just my luck right!!
2. Working on my OLW "BELIEVE" hoping to show more of this thru the year and into my project life.
3. Sam got a awesome remote control truck that drives over everything so for 20mts he kept having it go over his his feet and laughing each time. LOVE THIS!!
4. Renee learned to use her video camera and is loving it. Hoping to learn how to post some videos with it here for you readers.
5. Summer loves her new Adele cd and constantly plays it VERY LOUD in her room. The same songs over and over and now they are in my head all day.
6. Rich got a new car HOORAY. A real pretty blue PT CRUISER!! Pics coming up later
7. I have been making my list of goals and getting notebooks ready. Looking forward to some new classes/ new art/ new organized scrap/art space/ new OLW/ NEW YEAR
8. I told the kids to think of projects we could do one on one and Renee and Sam have picked theirs. Renee and I are going to read the same book and rate them and write what we think about them in a journal. We started with her new Justin Bieber book. Not sure how many books a month we will do, still working on the plans. For Sam he and I will sit and read his A/R or library book in bed few nights a week before bedtime. No pressures of writing or talking about it. Just being a buddy beside him is what he needs. Summer is still thinking.
9. We made plans to go out tonight, we never go out on NYE, so do add some fun this year we are going COSMIC BOWLING. Should be fun and keep us awake. The fun part will be bowling without the bumpers that the kids are use too, I see many balls going into the gutter, including mine. I told them it's all in fun and having a good time. Not a competition!!
10. I actually wish it was the beginning of break for the kids, it went by waaaay to fast and there is still things I wanted us to do. Going to squeeze in what I can the next few days. I don't need the Christmas back again just the free time with kids is all.
11. This is so typical of me right now, falling asleep in my chair by my twinkling tree and the video of a fire glowing on my TV screen. It really does make me relax more then normal and every night I nod off in my chair, so unlike me. Thank you Ann for this beautiful video!!
Hope some of you stayed with this long list.
Happy New Year everyone, have a safe and fun Day/night and looking forward to sharing another wonderful year with you. Thank you for being so supportive and following along as I share a little bit of our lives.