Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This has been a slow week in our house. I have no van still so I'm stuck inside keeping warm and busy. I pulled out some pictures from 2009 fall and winter and scrapbooked. I am catching up finally, feels good. Planning on doing more this week as I'm stuck inside again this week. The insurance has changed their mind about fixing the van and going to have it totaled instead. Now we wait for paperwork to be filled out and for a check and then my hubby and I will hit the car lots looking for a new van. I hate shopping for a new van, just want the one I've had all these years. Thanks for looking at my blog and remember if you want to see more blogs like mine just click on Jessica Turner's creativemom blog on the right hand side bar. I can feel spring coming, birds are out chirping everyday now, I'm so hoping we aren't going to have any more snow. I want spring and warm weather. Have a good week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn!

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about blog stuff! I see you got your white back ground! Yay! I will send you an email right now with the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that you think it's no fun being stuck at home....but I think I would like a week of that! Hope you enjoy doing some scrapbooking - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,
    Thanks for the nice comments about my cakes. I am excited to get the pictures together. I have to go dig out the non-digi pictures. I don't have much time to bake fancy cakes anymore. Life just gets busier the older they get:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, you asked me a question on my blog yesterday. I left the answer for you back in the comments section of the same post you commented in. I never know where to leave the answer for people's questions...my blog or their blog. :) Anyway, I answered over there just in case someone else had the same question. Debbie

    ReplyDelete