Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know you quiz on July 4

I'm linking up with Mannland5 on (getting to know you)

1. what do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? I love all of it, love the colors, parades,food,family and our country!!! This is a very unstressful holiday which is also why I love it.

2.Are you a hugger? I kinda am, hugging kids and hubby all day. My husband loves hugs and needs them he's like a teddy bear. I normally just hug the immediate family and few close friends.

3. What is your favorite bbq food? I would say RIBS love them

4. Do you like to watch parades? I do love them, the bands,veterns,clowns, cheerleaders,bikes etc. what I don't like is how some parades have turned into to much adverstising which makes my favortie parade 2 and1/2 hours long now. I just want to see a parade not here how we should be coming to you for any kind of service save that for another day.

5. Who has stinker farts boys or girs? I'm going with keeley on this and saying dogs otherwise I don't know.

6. Vampires or werewolves? NONE NEITHER NO WAY NO HOW DON'T LIKE EITHER

7. Do you read your horoscope? no not really, but I will listen if my daughter who loves them reads it to me

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Oh man, don't hate me for saying this but I don't like ice cream, it's ok but I never eat it. I am more of a brownie girl. Sorry although my kids love it and their favorite at the moment is peanut butter attack or cookie dough

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE 4th OF JULY TODAY EVERYONE

3 comments:

  1. we're having ribs today! you don't like ice cream! it's ok..i like it enough for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of it that way.. it IS an unstressful holiday. Except for our Canada day this year, where they kept blocking access to my street on me.
    I kind of hate how a parade is a big advertising event now too. It's fine and dandy if it's a great, entertaining float, but usually it's just people driving by and waving.
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally like the way you put that....an unstressful holiday! PERFECT.

    I don't like ice cream either! People think that is very weird especially living in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete