Monday, July 5, 2010

HAPPY JULY EVERYONE!! Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday. We had a great time but it's been hot and humid for a few days now and doesn't show signs of stopping. Finally turned the a/c and staying inside to keep cool. Are pool is finally warm now, usually it's freezing or just a little on the cold side. Well this week was filled with bee stings also. Renee got the first one right between her toes, 3 days later Summer stepped on one, then I who never gets in the pool decides to go in and I even had flip flops on and it stung me on top of my foot 2 days after Summer's. We keep wearing our shoes all the way till we get on the ladder then kick them off so hoping to not have anymore bee stings. My daughter Renee and I have a little bug that's bothering us too so that made for some lazy days for us.

I want to thank everyone for the concern over my mother in law, she is doing good and getting stronger everyday. We are very thankful she's still with us and having many more memories with her. Thank you to everyone who visits and to my new followers , so exciting to see people who want to read my blog. I love reading many of yours now and it's what makes my day is to see how everyone is doing and what's new with all of you. To see more blogs like mine click on the project life tuesday button on the right. To learn how to get started and who came up with this amazing idea of picture of the day click on the becky higgins link .

I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS MY FAVORITE WEEK OF THE MONTH BECAUSE IT'S ALLISON DAVIS'S SKETCH WEEK ON HER BLOG AND SHE HAS MY FAVORITE SKETCH/LAYOUT ON HER BLOG THIS WEEK, TO SEE WHAT I MEAN CLICK ON SCRAPPING ALI ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BLOG.

I ALSO MUST MENTION TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN RECORDING THEIR SUMMER MEMORIES THAT ALI EDWARDS HAS BEEN DOING A 2 WEEK SUMMER STORY SPECIAL SO CHECK HER OUT TOO.
MY OTHER FAVORITE BLOG TO READ IS "just laura" SHE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING NEW AND INSPIRING ON HER BLOG AND I LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT EVERYDAY!!

have a great week everybody

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Glad you had a great 4th of July! It is very hot and humid here too! I am ready for fall! HA! Sorry about the bee stings. I can't remember the last time I had one. What happened to your MIL? Did I miss a post? I hope everything is ok. Thank you for your nice comments about our screened in porch. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. There is a door from our main hallway and from our bedroom out to it. We love to sleep with the door from our room to the porch open. Wish I had more time to spend out on my chaise lounge chair reading our there. Have a great week! Very exciting month coming up for all of you....wedding and vacation! How is the wedding planning going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. something is wrong with "comments". It is showing that you have no comments and my blog is the same for the post you commented on. Humm......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi becki

    I know something's up yesterday with my comments everywhere I tried to it wouldn't work but I got these. I will have to figure it out. I had posted my MIL had a stroke last week and it was on my thursday 5 and had a couple comments left by people that's all. She's doing much better and getting stronger. We were very lucky because my sister in law had a wierd feeling that something wasn't right with our MIL and called over there and realized she couldn't talk right on the phone so they called 911 and drove over fast to find out she'd had a stroke and was sitting in the chair holding the phone still and now we know she didn't know how to dial so she'd been sitting there awhile holding phone hoping someone would call, so sad but we were so lucky sherri trusted her gut instincts and called her. We are helping her on the way to recovery.

    we would love a porch like that off the bedroom how nice during the summertime.

    ReplyDelete