Monday, July 12, 2010

We had a good week with warm temps again. I'm actually begging for some cold weather now tired of feeling hot, sweaty, sluggish everyday. We've had some rain which was good for the garden and for the kids to play in. We visited the YMCA Dream House which I will hopefully post pictures about on Weds. I was lucky to find a dress I like right away for my daugter's wedding coming up. Will post picture soon. Hope eveyone is enjoying their summer. To see more blogs like mine click on the project life tuesday button to the right of my blog. have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your dress! When do you go to Florida? How is your mother in law doing? Have a great week Dawn! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! I am going now to respond to them!

    ReplyDelete