Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday 5 on July 1

( THURSDAY FIVE)

I am participating in the Mannlannds5 blog again this week , if you want to play along click on the button on the right. I will be linking up every Thursday for this fun post. Here are the five words to use this week.
HAPPY
GIDDY
JOYFUL
EXCITED
APPRECIATIVE

1. I am happy that my m-i-l just survived a stroke she had 4 days ago. So happy she will be around still.
2. I am GIDDY that my daughter just told us she's engaged and the wedding is this month
3. I am JOYFUL that I got a lot of scrapping done this past week
4. I am EXCITED that it's 4th of july weekend I love all the festivties going on right now
5. I am APPREICIATIVE of all that my husband does for me and for our family

That's my Thursday 5 remember you can join to by clicking on the button to the right!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday! YAY for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your MIL is doing okay! How scary! Enjoy your 4th of July weekend! There are always so many fun things to do! Oh, and I love #5, I feel the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm glad your MIL is okay too..so scary!

    I love the 4th..it makes me super happy!

    Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize for venting! believe me, I totally feel your pain!! i know tonight is going to be horrible too...so i think i'm going to take the cushions from the chair and put them inside. if i knew the girls, it would be one thing...but seriously, i have NEVER met these girls..arg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to post that my mother in law is doing much better. she may not even need surgery just some medicine. She still cant talk but she understands us and lets us know what shes feeling, thinking, etc. We are just taking it one day at a time. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete