Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting ready for school & 1st,2nd,3rd day photos

Hi everyone,

I'm so so happpy to have my computer back. It's still giving me a hard time but I'm not giving up. I decided it would be fun to do a school post even though they've been back for 2 and 1/2 weeks now. I had to buy a lot of supplies this year some teachers are picky and have to have certain color folders/binders/spirals and sizes also which makes it even harder to shop for. I wish we could just pick what they wanted and be done. Ok so supplies are bought and we got their schedules and we are ready. Sam decided he didn't want his picture taken was very upset but then posed for me anyhow and a funny thing happened as you will see in photos. The girls loved loved to get their photos so we had a little photo shoot while waiting for bus. They did great and I'm happy with the photos. I also took some of the girls on the 2nd and 3rd day of school also just for fun and to keep busy while waiting for bus. Sam wanted no part in it. I usually do the whole first week just so we can thier new clothes but three days was enough. I do have a lot of photos because they were so cute and we had so much fun so please keep scrolling down them to see. After those are some updates ones while my computer was down so if you arent' to bored take a look at those too. The kids have enjoyed school so far and love their teachers and doing great on their homework. I'm loving the schedule and routine and walking everyday and the quiet house while I clean and scrapbook. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Here you go, Dawn!

    http://intentionallykatie.blogspot.com/2010/05/birthday-traditions.html

    ReplyDelete