Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3

Hello everyone I'm back finally after a month of no computer!! I never thought the computer meant that much to me but it does, love reading all your blogs and my favorite scrapping ones too. I did post some pictures but not all my computer is giving me a hard time (should have known it would'nt be easy) so I'm trying not to overload it. I will post some more in a couple days hoping to do a post on our vaction in July and Summer's bday party in July also. Thank you for staying touch with me and still reading my blog. It really was a pain to go to the library even though I'm grateful for it but still, had to check in use 15mts then get off. Had to listen to babies and other kids crying or being loud and sometimes so many people waiting for a turn that I didn't get one either. So now it's back and I'm happy to be posting again. Have a great labor day weekend everyone.

1 comment: