Monday, September 27, 2010

Sept. 27

The last week of September already. I have posted some pictures from the last two weeks to make up from before when I posted our Miami vaction picutres. So picture overload right now. The kids are doing great in school, soccer is great, the girls have a play of "ANNIE" coming up we are busy bees right now. The cool weather is upon us and it feels great after such a hot summer. Fall is my favorite time of year and love to take pictures of all the trees and activities we do. My grandpa has just passed away this past Friday and it's been a sad and long week since we knew he wasn't going to make it much longer due to cancer we just found out about. So glad I spent extra time with him and the kids got to see him. He loves kids and seeing them made his eyes sparkle.
We do have some great news though that I keep forgetting to announce my baby cousin Sienna is going to be a big sister to a BOY this Janurary. We just found out a few weeks ago that it's a boy and we are so so excited. It will be nice to finally have a boy for Sam to play with.
For some of those I know are starting to jog, walk, exercise, eat healthy, whatever please click on the Cathy Z link on the right for some great inspiration and tips. She just ran her second 5k this weekend and came in under 30mts. she is sot totally awesome. I have been walking/jogging for a month now and am loving it and doing great. Next week I will post the books that have helped me get started too that Cathy recommended.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week, to see other blogs like this click on the project tuesday link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment