Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sept.14 2010

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it's halfway thru Sept. and fall is in the air here for us. Hoping to get my fall decor out this week and looking for some new ideas. If you haven't checked out eighteen.25 check it out for cool Halloween ideas their button is on the right side of my blog. Did you participate in Becky Higgins put the camera down challenge's ? I did both and think I will try again in a couple weeks, mine were only ok. We are in full swing of soccer here for Sam he's on two soccer teams so we soccer 6 days of the week. I lacked on photos this week kept forgetting so I didn't date all of them. Kids are loving school even no hassle doing their homework, but they have been fighting a lot lately not sure why, I'm trying to figure it out. I've been walking 2 miles a day and it feels great being outdoors on our cool cloudy mornings. Love all that fresh fall air.

My computer is still acting up since I've had it back. On some blogs I can't even leave a comment so know everyone that I read all these blogs and try to comment if you don't see one from me I'm still there checking. I am having a hard time posting pictures have to do it a different way then before which is hard. So please keep checking in with me I'm here and wishing I knew more about this computer. Thanks for all the comments on the back to school photos my kids love to read these so please send them a line it makes their day.

Have a good week everyone!! I'm posting twice by accident today, it's been that kinda day...

No comments:

Post a Comment