Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Laura Vegas 10minute layout idea

I love love Laura Vegas's style and when she challenges us. Today she's showing how to do a 10 minute layout then how to step it up to 15 mts. and even in 20 mts. She gives you the directions on how she did all 3 of her layouts to make it even easier. So I forgot about most of my TO DO LIST and pulled these pictures out that I've been wanting to do. I didn't copy exactly how Laura did hers, I don't have die-cuts so just used cardstock. Laura has a way of bringing colors on her layout that I couldn't do and they turn out great. I on the other hand 95% of the time use the same colors that are in my photos which I did today. I really tried to find something different but nothing looked right. So if you count the time it took me to actualy put the layout together yes it was 10/15 mts. Due to my lack of right paper and searching for all my matching supplies though that took me 45 mts. I know that's bad but I can't help it. It drives my husband and kids crazy when it takes me 3 hours to do one layout because I can't choose a color or how many pics to put on a layout.

So anyhow here it is and I am going to try this again tonight and even this weekend, because I am way behind on scrapping. Please take the time to check out laura's blog and all her cool posts about everything not just scrapping. Click on the " just laura" link on the right hand side.

Thanks laura for helping me get another page done.

No comments:

Post a Comment