Friday, March 18, 2011

I got this fun idea from Becki Clark's blog and thought I would do it too. It's always fun to have these about me posts from time to time don't you think. Even better is if you did one too and let me know so I can go check it out.

THE ABC'S OF ME

1. Age- 41

2. Bed size-Full

3. Chore you dislike the most-sweeping

4. Dog? Yes, we have a 8 month old puppy, I finally caved and got one last fall

5. Essential start to your day- a cup of hot tea, have been doing it for 20 yrs now

6. Favorite color- blue

7. Gold or Silver- silver

8. Height- 5'1

9. Instruments you have played-none

10. Job Life- currently SAHM and babysitting my little cousins

11. Kids- Yes three girls and a boy

12.Live-Ohio

13.Mom's name-Rebecca ( becky)

14. Nicknames-haha my daughter calls me Dawnifred and other daughter calls me a made up name I can't even spell but she can totally funny names

15. Overnight hospital stays- 4 times for each child I had

16. Pet Peeves- Don't think so

17. Quote from a movie- I know most of the parts Julia Roberts plays in Pretty Woman???

18.Righty or Lefty or Politics- righty

19, Siblings-YES!! Twin sisters who will be 40 in a month (haha)

20. Time you wake up on weekdays-5:00 a.m. I love mornings and love the quiet

21. Underwear-Jockey

22. vegetable you don't like-Love them all, it's my favorite food group

23. What makes you late-haha I'm never late always early, if I were to be late it would be because my husband is checking his hair one last time

24. Xray you have had-My foot

25. Yummy good food you make-this one is hard everyone has a different opinion, so my favorite would be Rachel Ray's BBQ mini meatloaf muffins and Smashed Potatoes

26. Zoo animal favorite-oh man another hard one.....ahhh..... ahhhh.....giraffe/elephant

Wow that was a lot of questions, I love these kind of posts though. I do these all the time with my kids and have a special folder to keep them in so we can look at them over and over. Hope you will join the fun and do this too, let me know and I will check out your answers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun was this? Loved reading more about you. I'm totally lifting this and am going to have my 9yo answer about himself too! Yay for lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Thanks for doing this! I loved learning more about you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love reading these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! I have yet to see a Giraffe/elephant...I must be going to the wrong zoo lol! I want to do this but it might be awhile...

    ReplyDelete