Monday, March 21, 2011

Project Life

Hello, how is everyone? We are doing pretty good here, the weather has been warm finally for a few days now. That lifts all our moods and we are happier. I slacked a little on the pictures this week. I forgot a couple days, have been busy in my scrapbooking class at BPS and have been trying to do a layout a day and keep up on the message boards/ gallery there a few times a day. This is my first experience with BPS and I love it and the everything about it. I thought maybe Thursday I will post some of the layouts I've been doing for you. This weeks pictures are some cute ones and goofy ones of the kids and I actually took a few photos of myself with the self-timer, it isn't great but at least I did it. I also did a fun ABC question quiz about ME if you'd like to scroll down and read it and maybe even do it too, I love these kind of quizzes. That's it for now, hope you have a good week. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment