Saturday, November 24, 2012

RANDOM POST...

Hello,  how are you?  I am doing great, my belly has been full of yummy turkey and fixings for 3 straight days now. The computer is telling me that I'm past my photo??? something,  so I can't post pictures. Wanted to share our Thanksgiving ones with you and the trip we took that day to the zoo. We had a wonderful day and perfect weather, love when these both happen!! So how about a random post till I figure or my hubby figures out what the problem is. Hope to get them up SOON!!

1.  we saw Rise of the Guardians twice this week... LOVE IT... GO SEE IT!!

2. I went to the scrapping crop at church today, sooooo fun and I painted !!

3. I miss Sienna and Colt, didn't have them this week

4. Summer vaccumed the other day, all the rooms and hallway and OUR ROOM.... that's the best gift I can ever ask for.... seriously.... i love my floors vacuumed..... she wants me to buy her the best vacuum when she has a house she told me on BLACK FRIDAY.... so cute

5. Wishing Kristin lived her or I lived there.... hate being far away from her... LOVE YOU HONEY!!

6. I took devieled eggs over to my good friend for Thanksgiving, noone in her family likes them so she doesn't make them. She was THRILLED !!!

7. The street is so pretty with all the Christmas lights on... LOVE THIS!!

8.  I got a new album for December Daily, hoping it will work ( 4x6 size) so excited!!

9. CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST DECEMBER, SERIOUSLY WHERE DID THE YEAR GO

10. Renee made a great drawing, sad theme but still GREAT!

11. We are all tired of school... PERIOD!!

12. I went to the track twice this week... HOORAY!!

13. Miss the kids all agreeing and watching same tv shows, tonight they are for the first time in MONTHS... THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!

14. I have a post about NUMBERS coming up when I'm done counting... LOVING IT!!

15. I REALLLLY wish I could have posted pictures right now!!

16. LOVE HAVING RICH HOME THIS LOOONG WEEKEND!!

17. Too tired to think of anything else, yet my heart is soooo full today and I want to share and get it
       all down to remember.

18. FEELING SOOOO THANKFUL FOR ALL I HAVE AND WHO I HAVE IN MY LIFE, SO VERY LUCKY. IT AMAZES ME HOW MY LIFE HAS CHANGED THIS YEAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO A WHOLE NEW YEAR AND NEW ADVENTURES!!

19. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY PROJECT LIFE..... HATE WAITING... PATIENCE ISN'T MY STRONG AREA.... HURRY UP PL AND GET TO AMAZON SO WE CAN ORDER YOU!!

Ok that's my list for today. Take care and enjoy your Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love your positive attitude! Good luck with your photo issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these random posts, they make me smile.
    here is some random stuff from me:-
    Just had a yummy breakfast in the city,
    my ironing is done, this always makes me happy,
    love all my new jobs but it is getting tiring,
    started my christmas shopping yesterday, yay!,
    still trying to nut out details of my DD,
    looking forward to a new year.
    ... I can't believe you have christmas lights up already.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. It is always the small things that makes us most happy and I see that in your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend!
    Love your post! I am so glad to hear you had an amazing Thanksgiving :) Your list made me happy but what stuck out the most was the Christmas lights on your street..now that I`m currently in the city I get to enoy them throughout my old neighborhood as well and it just warms my heart! ALSO, I have my December album ready as well, can`t wait to share it on the blog this coming week!! Good luck with yours, can`t wait to see it! and finally, YES HURRY UP PL and GET TO AMAZON!! I can;t believe some of it won`t be here til the END of December!! That makes me mad..lol, well kind of ;) And yes..how is it December soon..its my favorite time of year but I feel SO unprepared!!! Good luck my friend..we both have a VERY busy month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I can't wait to order the seafoam kit.... I really wanna use that this coming year! I still hv enough cards etc to get me started if I miss the first time they are avail..hoping not. cuz I know they will sell out.. sighs.
    glad your thksgiving was amazing!
    greg made a great turkey for us too!
    yum!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your positivity is infectious, Dawn :) There really is so much to be thankful for, and you remind me of that every time I visit your blog...thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments!! I have a few more words only posts coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the list - I will get right on it - haha - your lists are not long or unreasonable - hope Santa is very good to you this year - loved reading your blogs and comments - had fun with the sewing today - you have such cute ideas - love mom!

    ReplyDelete