Hello everyone!!! I'm soooo excited that it's only one more week till THANKSGIVING!! I can hardly wait that long. For now though it's been a week full of little moments and BIG 10 year old moments. It's been a week since he turned 10, wow was that a fast week. I had a post written up with pictures and for some reason it wasn't uploading/saving for me so I'm just going to write about what I'm thankful for this week. Sometime over the weekend I will post the pictures. I've been feeling very Merry and Joyful this week as well. It's that time of year making me excited.
1. ssssshhhh the first one is a secret. I started a Christmas layaway at Walmart, love knowing that I've started early and not waiting till last minute like last year. ssshhh don't tell them.
2. I've been listening to Christmas music, this usually never happens till after Thanksgiving.
3. my comfy old jeans with holes in the knees. they just fit perfect and feel so soft
4. our first little snow we got and we have another one today, love waiting for that first snow and seeing the kids get excited
5. Renee has been loving art class and telling me all about it
6. Summer wearing a VERY COOL AND HIP outfit to school
7. Seeing Lionel Richie on the CMA and remembering my mom taking me to his concert, it was my first concert. We were all so excited!! Thank you MOM
8. for Sam's bday celebrations and friends this week. I can't believe he's been 10 for a week
9. my thankful journal that I write/draw in everyday
10 last but not least at all for a dear dear sweet blog friend who received some good health news this week. So happy she's fine and doesn't have to worry now.
These are just a small amount of what has happened this week. So many other good things too and I'm actually thinking of doing a thankful list every week or daily next year. It's really makes me think more and slow down to look for these moments and take that time to appreciate life and the beauty around us. I have a couple ideas and will keep you posted. Anyone else who would like to join in of course will be more then welcomed. Take care and happy weekend.