I've had fun reading about how other families are taken the time to record what they are thankful for this month. It's the coolest thing to know all around the world from here to Australia, there is a group of us taking the time everyday to remember and be thankful for even just one thing that day. This week I have written in two different journals and taken pictures for my Project Life as well and written on my daily leaves. The kids have been doing really well with the leaves and some nights they even fill out a few of them. Hoping to post pictures this weekend when I have more time but for now here's a list.....
1. the great weather we are having this week, it's spoiling us and we will be sorry soon I bet when that cold weather blasts thru town again.
2. this is the last week of soccer, it will be a nice break
3. Sam ate the ribs I made for dinner the other night and all the sides with it!!! HAPPY!!
4. Sam and Summer playing nice together and hanging out, even outside
5. Sienna and Colt being sooooo cute and good for me today. HAVE PICTURES OF THIS ONE... SHE SHARED HER TOYS WITH HIM!!!
6. Sienna being happy that I had pancakes and mac/cheese for her
7. Renee drawing and doodling a lot this week and showing me a painting tip
8. Rich vacuumed, cleaned up garage, did dishes and more this week to help me out
9. My sister brought be Butterscotch cookies, what a nice surprise
10. talking with my oldest daughter, love love this girl and MISS YOU TOO SWEETIE!!
11. I have to put this one in, Thanksgiving is almost here and that's all I can think about.
Thank you everyone for sharing your ideas of gratitude and your wonderful comments. Hope everyone is having a good week.