Hi everybody, hope everyone is having a good weekend!! It's been a good week for me and I'm feeling very blessed !! Need to take this time and remember all these happy moments while I can. Please share what's making you happy today in the comments, love to see what it is!!
1. My oldest turned 23 yesterday and I can remember her being born like it was yesterday
2. Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day, isn't that awesome!!
3. I've been going thru my old scrapbooks and loving them again which made me
4. Start scrapbooking again, did 5 pages this weekend, which for me is a lot!!
5. I've been art journaling like crazy and LOVING it!!
6. All this means my table is a CREATIVE MESS RIGHT NOW!! LOVE THAT
7. Going to church today brought a new sense of peace and love to me
8. I walked 3 times last week, almost 4 but it was raining
9. Summer and Renee have been wearing skirts and not wearing yoga pants, yea!
10. Sam was expectionally good on Weds. and he knows it, hope it continues
11. Strawberries finally look good and we've been eating them all the time
12. the grass is all cut and trimmed and looks soooo nice, thank you honey
13. Colt is sweet and adorable and so filled with joy right now!!
14. we had a baby shower for my cousin who is adopting a little boy! LOVE THIS
15. loving my camera again so much after WITL
16. meeting new people thru WITL, love reading new blogs and making new friends
17. ALWAYS PROJECT LIFE
18. In one month the kids are officially on summer break, SO NOT READY
19. I slept thru the night twice this week, for some reason I wake up a lot lately
20. Last but not least at all ......
Remember I shared that tragic news of a school shooting at a local school. They got some happy news a short time ago, they WON A PROM OF THEIR DREAMS THANKS TO SOME AWESOME AND GENEROUS PEOPLE IN NEARBY COUMMINTY'S. A local radio show always picks a school to win a prom and everyone around here voted for Chardon to win. Isn't that awesome, people thinking of them and making sure they could have a happy night! Not only did they win the contest they had money that people were already donating to help give them a special prom, so between these two gifts last night they had THE PROM OF THEIR DREAMS!! It was held at the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME IN CLEVELAND, RED CARPET AND EXTRA EVERYTHING, LOTS OF LIMOS AND BEST OF ALL SOME SMILES, HUGS, LOVE, LAUGHTER WHICH IS WHAT THEY ALL NEEDED FOR THIS ONE NIGHT. THIS HAS MADE MY WHOLE WEEK, LOVE THE PAYING IT FORWARD.
I will have my PL on Tuesday and am still working on WITL. Thanks for reading and have a good week!!