Sunday, June 27, 2010

1. If you had $5,000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you do?
I wouldn't want plastic surgery but put it towards some kind of laser eye surgery so I wouldn't have to wear glasses anymore. Have worn them since I was 10 and am so tired of them.

2. Do you watch soaps if so what's your favorite and why?
I love Days Of Our Lives, watched it growing up. Now only occasionaly tune in. I love the guys in it have to say they are HOT!! Also love Allison Sweeney she has grown up on the show and love what they do with her charcter.

3. Favorite clothing brand? Don't have time to worry about clothes but most shirts are Sonoma from Kohl's and Lee Riders from Walmart

4. Afternoon shopping spree at favorite store or maid service for a year? The maid service for sure. I wouldn't have said that a couple years ago but would love maid service so I could have more time to scrap and be with family

5. Would you ever vajuzzle? Not sure what it is, so probably not

6. Favortie Disney Princess? This is a hard one.....ummm...... ok a tie with Ariel and Belle

7. last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? This is really sad but I really cried when I saw Toy Story 3 last weekend so did my hubby...I don't watch many movies so can't think of any others.

8. Have you ever broken any bones, if so what? yes, I had a hairline fracture on the outside of my left foot on pinkie toe. It was the morning of my sister's wedding. Couldn't get a doctor appt. and it swelled up and I had to sit all day with it on ice and didn't have any fun. Then had to sit with a boot cast on it for the 3 months of summer while my 11 year old took care of her 1 year and 2 year old sisters for me, it was a long nonfun summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Vajazzle...I had to look that one up! OMG! LOL! I didn't think about that...I would do eye surgery too! I would love to get rid of my contacts/glasses!

    ReplyDelete