Monday, June 14, 2010

Well June is going by fast already in this house. Now that the kids are home the house is noisy all day some good noise some not so good ( sibling's fighting) it takes a couple weeks to realize that they are stuck with other for the summer so get use to it I always say. The pool is all they care about they went swimming 2 or 3 times everyday so far even though the temps have barely been warm enough. All I've done is take pictures of them in the pool then realized I need some extra to show you for the week. While I'm out there watching them swim nothing is getting done inside the house so next week I'm making a swim schedule and going to make sure they help clean up the house BEFORE we head out to the pool, for now though I know they are just so excited and want to swim all day. I didn't date my pictures this week easier just to pull some favorites out to enjoy. I also did a whole post after this week's potd about a park I take the kids to every year when school let's out. So if you don't mind a lot of pictures keep scrolling down after this weeks to see, they are cute even though we had tons of mosqutios there to bother us. have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment