Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24 new 5 on Thursday post

( five on Thursday)

I'm posting this for the first time hoping to keep doing it or something like it. Write something that's making you feel ......
happy
delighted
grateful
totally stoked
thankful

I am HAPPY because my oldest daughter just surprised me and came home for 4 days totally shocked me!!
I am DELIGHTED because my cousin who I babysit for just told me today she's pregnant, so exciting
I am GRATEFUl that my grandparents are still alive and I had breakfast with them this morning!!
I am TOTALLY STOKED that we have started our countdown to our vacation in Miami Florida
I am THANKFUL that I have a wonderful loving caring husband and 4 awesome kids!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for your daughter surprising you! i love spending time with my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Thursday five post! Check your email!

    A new baby....how exciting!

    ReplyDelete