Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19 Toy Story 3

Well I have to say Toy Story 3 really ROCKED !!!! We went to day and it was so much fun. I don't want to say to much and ruin it for anybody who hasn't gone yet, but you have to see it ASAP.. My husband and I were cracking up thru it and we even had tears a couple of times, not just me but my dear hubby also. The kids liked it too but it was more for us then them. They barely remember the first two. Sam liked them when he was little but he wasn't that impressed even though he did laugh during some of it. My only regret was that we went to our small cheap ( reasonably priced) movie theater which only has one screen, popcorn,candy, pop, that's it no extra things. Anyhow because of that there's no cardboard stands, posters nothing to get our picture by and their tickets don't have any info on them just a plain red ticket that says ticket. I'm glad we saved the money but would have liked something cool to put in my potd pocket to take out and look at. So if anyone else sees it this weekend let me know what you thought. Have a happy father's day everyone!!

1 comment: