Tuesday, November 16, 2010

December Daily 2010

Finally have a good start on my album after thinking over what kind of album to use. This is my first time making a DD after watching Ali's for the past couple years decided this year to jump on board. My alubm is a 5x7 Martha Stewart kids album, took out her stuff and put my own there. I wanted it too have a mix of everything from the holiday so there's a little of my favorites even leftover Christmas cards which I love and hold onto for crafts. Most of my album is done but there's still a few things I want to get and add. Leaving some pages without numbers since I might need more for some days, going to do that as the month goes on and waiting on some of the embellishments till then too.


I have to decide on what to put on the front cover still there are two choices which both came from leftover cards. If you like one or the other please let me know and if you don't like either then let me know that too, it will help decide. I plan on using Ali's title circle on there maybe somehow also. I plan on posting my pages everyday when Decmember.

No comments:

Post a Comment