Monday, November 8, 2010

Nov 9

It's been a great, fun, crazy, soccer filled, cousins, cold, snow, windy, exciting week around here. This past weekend Sam was in the soccer tournment weekend for the second year in a row. It is so much fun even though the weather this year was cold and wet. We have two games on each day. Sam played one game with a hole in his shoe and froze, thankfully we found out before game #2 and got another pair for him. It was rainy, snowy, wet and fun for the kids. Sam did awesome on the last game finally on Sunday and scored 2 goals for his team. We played against some kids who shoved, tripped, elbowed and poor Sam didnt' hold up well. It was fun for all the kids though.

My picture for today Nov 8 is actually a story I'm going to save and make a page about for my kids to remember. Since we turn the clock back and it's dark when my hubby gets home he takes the kids outside and turns on the garage lights and plays basketball with them. It's so much fun playing in the dark. I was able to grab a few photos of them together. I've been reading ALi Edward's blog for a long time now and today she did a great post about stories to remember that happen right at home when you slow down to pay attention to them. She always does this kinda blogging and I love it. So starting today in additon to my project life photos I will be sharing my stories that I want to remember, the little things that happen, everyday normal things, so please check in daily as I am going to do a lot more posting about the STORIES!!

Please check her blog out it's on the right hand side of my blog, almost daily she inspires me to be a better person, mother, scrapbooker, woman. Hope you enjoy it as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment