Friday, November 26, 2010



I had a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving with my family and what I did exactly last year for the first time was go to the school track and walk after eating all that yummy food and that is what I did on this Thanksgiving was head to the track. I had to wait out all the rain from the morning then for the wind to die down and a little peek of sun came out at 3:45 so I quickly changed and grabbed my running shoes. So nothing to exciting but I've been walking that track almost everyday for 3 months now and it feels great. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.




I'm linking up to eighteen25. to show what I was doing at 4:00 on Thursday November 25 to see others like this click on the button on the right side of my blog. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment