Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 10 2010 Happy Birthday Sam

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM


MY LAST BABY MY ONLY BOY IS 9 TODAY!! TIME HAS FLOWN BY SO FAST WITH HIM.I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A BOY BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND I LOVED THE 2 BOY COUSINS I PLAYED WITH. HE HAS BEEN SUCH A JOY TO HAVE AND WATCH GROW UP. HE GETS CUTER EVERYDAY THAT'S WHAT I TELL HIM. HE IS THE SWEETEST WHEN HE'S SWEET AND THE BADDEST WHEN HES BAD TO THE BONE!!! HERE ARE SOME OF HIS FAVORITES...

1. Favorite food is corn dogs and bacon

2.Favorite color is lime green and he will also say light colors, which is white, pink, yellow

3. Favorite subject is math least favorite is spelling

4. Favorite sport is basketball because theirs lots of running he says

5.Faveorite thing to do with dad is alien tag favorite thing with mom is shut the box

6. two words he uses to describe himself is fast and awkard

7. He uses awkard for everyday use things that are hard, doesnt' understand, weird, different then normal


What I love about my Sam here is 9 things from me


1. His love of sports, love to watch this boy in action, running, jumping, kicking, dribbling,scoring all of it can't imagine what I'd do if he didn't. I wasn't into sports and I regret it so now I love watching him.

2.His love for numbers from a very young age, he could count to 100 by two yrs. old and his favorite number was 100 then he could count to 1,000 before he was 3 so that was new favorite number. He loves numbers.

3.His hair, no doubt about it. It just gets better and cuter and stays blonde so far. Love to rub it and brush it when he lets me. Even sienna knows to rub his hair we are the only 2 allowed.

4. The way he says awkard for anything new, different, wierd, unfamiliar whatever we hear it at least 7 times a day.

5.He is a daddy's boy all the way and has been since he was 3 or 4. He waits all day for him even though I'm here, he settles for me but wants his daddy.I love watching the two of them together.

6.That you are interested in being a coach, gym teacher, principal anything that goes with school and kids.

7.Waking you up in the mornings when your the sweetest and quietest. Because 5 minutes later you are moving and talking all day long till bedtime.

8.You hate taking shower, you yell, stomp up the stairs and tell me I'm mean for making you but once your in there you take 20mts which is longer then your sisters. You love the hot water and tell me how great it felt afterwards but yet EVERYTIME YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE YOU COMPLAIN AGAIN??? I don't get it.

9. That you see the good in everyone and you love people and love your sisters and are so laid back and easy going. Your smile warms my heart and love getting hugs when you let me. Thank you for being my sweet little boy. You are growing up way to fast and yes in two years he will probably pass me.


Here's some favorite photos that I've loved over the years. I don't have any baby ones because I used a disposable camera mostly back then. After these photos are my pictures of the week so keep looking if you want to. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9th Birthday Sam! I hope you had a great day! Next year.....your golden birthday! YAY!!! I love all these pictures that your mom has posted of you. What a cute boy you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete