Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great day at our house thanks to my husband's yummy cooking. Everything turned out good and on time. The only complaint was the rainy, windy, cold cold weather we had for the first 3 days of it. Finally on Sunday it was a little warmer so we know have our outside lights up and working. Thanks again honey!! I took my girls out for Black Friday per their request NOT MINE, and it went great. We were at walmart at 5:00 and then a few more stores and we were home by 9:00. They got some good sales on shirts, hoodies, coats. The traffic was fine and the lines weren't too long. They've already requested to go again next year. We also went to the movies that day and saw " TANGLED" which is pretty cute I thought. We also watched SNOW DAY on Thanksgiving it's one of our favorites now, makes the kids laugh everytime. That' s about all for us. It's nice to have the kids back to school and on a schedule again. Now comes all the fun stuff, decorating, baking, shopping, wrapping and such.


I will be posting sometimes daily on my blog about my Daily December album that I'm making along with Ali Edwards, I can barely wait till Wednesday to start. Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment