Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1 2010

I can't believe October is gone already. So busy so little time to do all the fun fall things we usually do. Sam's extra soccer team keeps us more busier and this new furry friend keeps us tied to the house to love him and house train him. We had a great week except for the freezing cold and windy weather. I put extra pictures in because of Halloween so please scroll thru them all. The kids love knowing they are all in there as equally as I can. Lucky is growing already, and is so cute and loveable. going to do a post about him this week and about my boy Sam. In nine days he will be 9. I can't believe it my last one almost into double digits already. Hope all of you had a Happy Halloween and can't wait to see your pictures. I look at everyone's even if I can't leave a comment love reading them. Now only 24 more days till my favorite holiday ever THANKSGIVING !! My husband and I both love this holiday and go all out. We don't really have company we just make a huge huge turkey and fixings and literally eat it 3 times a day for the next 3 days. It's only the one time a year so we do it big!! Thanks for visiting and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment