I wanted to share a few things that are making me happy and random thoughts today. First I have to give a big THANK YOU THANK YOU for the lovely commetns on my Project Life post this week. It makes me smile reading them and seeing what you like from my pages. I love that some extra pops of color were added in, looks happy and SUMMERY/SPRINGY!!!! We are in spring but really the wather was like summer time. HOT HOT HOT!! I hope everyone's having a good week and ready for April to come. So here's my list
1. I got my new washer and doing lots of laundry this week to catch up on it. YES THIS IS A HAPPY THNG. GOING TO THE LAUNDRYMAT ISN'T THAT FUN!!
2. My new glasses are in and I will get them this weekend, will post pictures!!
3. Our anniversary is this Sunday, so excited and love this day with my favorite man!! We are taking the kids to the local farmpark to see spring babies, LOVE THIS!!
4. DQ's Peanut Butter Bash, I"M HOOKED!!
5. Seeing my nieces a lot this week and getting lots of hugs from them
6. My new fave colors, will post this next week!!
7. Seeing the new blooms around the yard and everywhere we drive, color everywhere!!
8. Renee got a B on her Science midterm, sooooo awesome!!
9. My mom did a spring wreath like mine, it's soooo cute !!
10. Sonja, she is amazing and sooo wonderful to our family!!
1. Ali Edward's is doing WEEK IN THE LIFE in April!!!! Of course this is exciting and will be joining her. Sadly my WITL from last summer didn't isn't put together but that's not stopping me from trying again. She did this 2 springs ago and I love love how mine came out. This time will be neat because of little Colt being in it and what he's up to. Thinking of just doing it simple and adding it to my PL instead of whole album for it. Any one want to join the fun??? I promise you will LOVE IT!
2. In April they have a NATIONAL NO TV WEEK, I know it's a shocker for you tv lovers out there. Hello, ANNIE my dear sister who loves loves her tv. For me TV is ok but not a huge fan of it. My kids and I have done this a few times and they argue about it but we do it anyhow. To make it even more fun I call it NO ELECTRONICS WEEK!! Yep nothing that gets plugged in except the radio of course. I am hoping the weather will be nice so we can spend most of it outdoors and lots of family time. Oh yea, my kids can't wait.... NOT!! I will plan some crafts/activities/library trips and hopefully we will survive. BTW that means that you won't hear from me that week, I have to keep it real for the kids sake. So anyone want to join us in this fun no electronics/no tv week???? C"MON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! WE CAN MUDDLE THRU IT TOGETHER!!
3. Summer has her 8th grade field trip to Washington D.C. next week, she will be gone for 3 days. The house will be strangely quiet and weird without her here. I don't know if I can go 3 days without seeing her and her smile. Same for you Kristin, I miss that smile sweetie!!
4. Spring break starts next Friday!!
5. The weather, it took a nose dive is what it did. Dropped so low we had to pull our the winter clothes and gear again. The heat has been on most days, wearing my fave hoodie again, no flip flops, no sketching on the deck, not much playing outside I'm not too happy about this at all.. want the warm weather to come back very soon and stay.
Have a great weekend everyone!