Sunday, March 11, 2012

A PERFECT SPRING SUNDAY IN PHOTOS


We had the perfect spring weather kinda day. Slept in and just played and played all day. The kids were outside all day and lots of bball was played, walks with the dog, running around the yard, Sam and I played tennis, I painted and scraped and did my lists. I soooo wish all Sundays could be this good. Heck any day should be this good. The rain and little cooler weather is back tomorrow so glad we enjoyed this spring day today though. We are all sore and tired, will feel good to get in bed tonight. Hope everyone else had a good Sunday also. Can you feel March going by so fast!! I can .

7 comments:

  1. great photo's and thanks for sharing. Love the scrap page, its so cool, I really did the circles.
    So are you in love with your iphone yet, still totally in love with mine and taking it on holidays just made me love it even more.
    chat soon.
    love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe that March is flying by! That warm weather was so fabulous, I even opened some windows and turned off the heat inside for a while. The cats really enjoyed that!

    Then we had to celebrate the opening of our favorite ice cream place today, too. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome day, and I agree - where is March going??? EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for stopping by and enjoying my pictures. I am so ready for SPRING!! I want to slow down time right now and just soak it all in.

    Deb, a new ice cream store sounds perfect right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did have a great day... it wasn't quite that warm here, but this week.. we're getting 60s.. oh I can't wait.. love that new phone... I hv an iPhone too.. love min! Love your case! What a perfect day u had! xo I went thrifting~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing day and amazing photos to match! Taylor swift singing with the girls! Love it! I also love the picture of your shoes and the chalk ... well all of them! I cannot choose. You rock lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Dawn, You'd a great Sunday, the pictures say it all. I love the scrapbook page you've done here. The colors are so bright and love thepattern too.

    ReplyDelete