Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

Hello and Merry Christmas! All was calm and bright Christmas eve when I went to bed. Thankfully, it was early to bed too, got all the wrapping done ahead of time, YAY!
Morning came early and quick, with Sam up first at 5am, Renee was too but went back to sleep. Finally at 7 with everyone awake the fun began. Renee passed out the gifts as always, she was excited this year too since she got to shop for us for the first time. She spoiled us! I should have known sending her on her for the first time would result in too much fun and money, lol. Happy that she could do this though and will tell her to go easy next year. See the wall of presents Summer has in front of her, too funny. The only things missing was Kristin, we miss her so much. She doesn't have wifi in Nepal so we haven't talked to her in over two weeks. So weird not having her here.
I couldn't get many pictures, it all happened so fast. Summer got this penguin from Renee and LOVES IT! She got lots of penguin stuff and took all her gifts right upstairs and put away before I could get a picture. Lucky is chewing on the bone we got her, so cute.
This is a perfect photos describing Sam opening gifts and how he's been since then. Renee got him a nerf gun and I got him a bow/arrow so he's been doing those inside and outside, always moving and making noise but very happy.
 
I didn't get any photos of Renee or her stuff, she went upstairs the fastest, happy but done.
Here are my gifts! Love them all, especially the new mugs.
Later that day we went to my mom's which was so nice but quiet. My nieces got the flu in the night and couldn't be here, we missed them so much and felt so bad for them. No fair having the flu on Christmas, right! We got spoiled here with gifts, love and food. Thank you MOM!
I've been working on my December Daily too, YAY! Have pages to share but thought I should share our Christmas with you first. The days were gray last week too which makes it hard to get pictures of my album. Thankfully we just had some sunny days and I could get pictures, will share soon.
 
We are happy to be home and relaxing now, all that work for days and it's done in one day. Rich took off some extra days too, so nice having him here with us. The temps are mild too and no snow.
Hope your holidays were merry! Thank you so much for visiting!
Nancy I hope to see you this Sunday at church, miss you!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of you and your family's Christmas dear friend. Hope you have a lovely and peaceful new year. Wish to see more art from your side. Praying that I too will get some creative time.
    Take Care n Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! I can't even begin to tell you how many photos of Christmas morning I have just like the one of Sam. They are just too excited to stay still...plus it's always still dark. :)
    Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what really lovely photos and so reminiscent of Christmases past- at least for me. Things are very quiet here for Christmas (more noise and clatter at my Mom's gathering) but it was nice. Looks like everyone got some great gifts-love your new mugs:) Happy T day , and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas morning is brought to life with children in the house that's for sure.
    Thank you for sharing your sweet photos with us and happy that you all had a great time.
    Nice new mugs and other goodies Santa brought you too.
    Wishing you and yours a Happy Healthy New Year!
    Happy T Day too dear Dawn ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your Christmas was great this year, since I spent mine in bed with cancelled plans. I really enjoyed watching all the fun, as the kids got to open their gifts. Bet you had a great time, too, especially with all the markers you got.

    Thanks for sharing this lovely Christmas T post with us for T this week. And those are some really cute mugs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! The mugs are really cool--I like the "Keep calm and call Mom"! Too funny, but so true as you probably already know!
    Wishing you a happy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun photos...love the one of your son opening gifts so fast in his excitement! was kinda that way here with my grandkids too. :) Looking forward to your December daily 'unveiling' and anxious to get my holiday photos printed so I can get going on the next pages in my PL album. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collection of Christmas photo fun. Christmas morning with children around is just perfect isn't it.
    Happy New Year & T Day! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Looks like a sweet Christmas both places. Love the mugs! Happy New Year and Happy T-Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a fun Christmas :) Mugs and cups are always welcome, aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your Christmas. Looks like lots of good times. I look forward to seeing those new mugs used on T Days in 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a fun post Dawn - your Christmas looks fun and happy! Wishing you a wonderful 2015!!!!

    ReplyDelete