Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School August 24, 2011

Well, we did it. The kids conquered their first day in 4th, 8th, 9th grades. It was very rainy and windy this morning so I couldn't take our usual pictures outside in front of the flower tree. This year too they are all on 3 different times so no more having 3 together all morning for me. Kinda sad about it and kinda like it for the one/one I will get with them. They all got up great and had a fun day, thank goodness. All 3 of them excited and can't wait to go back tomorrow. I was actually very CALM today that's how I felt CALM!! Usually that's not me but for some reason it was today. I didn't worry about as much and thru the day it just felt like they were doing ok. So I was able to relax and enjoy my house, OH YEAH BABY!! MY HOUSE IS MINE AGAIN, IT'S CLEAN !! I made myself go to the track then right back home to enjoy it. I even changed all the frames around the house and that alone made me feel so happy and felt like home again. No scrapping today but that's ok will do some next week. I cleaned both bathrooms, did 2 loads laundry, did dishes, wiped down kitchen, swept floor, changed litter box, ate lunch in peace and read a magazine. I kept thinking about them and all the fun we had over the summer and how excited they were to leave this morning. So I better quit babbling so you can go see the pictures now. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. You have me laughing when you say "OH YEAH BABY! MY HOUSE IS MINE...." Way too funny! And I do understand what you mean. completely.

    Enjoy your children because this time is going to fly by so fast you won't know what hit you.

    Love that you are sharing such good photo stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, glad I could make you laugh. It's true though after sharing this house for almost 3 months it was nice to just be still and here the quiet in the house. No fighting kids, no loud music, no doors open and shutting all day long. Of course I do miss them like crazy at the same time though, don't get me wrong. It would have been nice to have seen some nice sibling playtime and making each other laugh and having company too. I know the time is flying so I enjoy them too. Thanks Deborah!!

    ReplyDelete