Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy One Year Kristin & San-T & WITL Photos

A year ago today my oldest Kristin got married, it was such a beautiful day and so full of love, friends, family to help her celebrate. I'm still amazed a year later that she is married, thought it would be years later before she would. It was so much fun to have her sister/brother/nieces in the wedding and everyone in purple. Sam looked sooo handsome all dressed up and my mom made all the girls dresses. So I thought a little walk down memory lane for some of my new readers would be nice. For my family and me it's just a reminder of how fast she is growing up and how fast this year has gone by. We love you both soooo much and want the very best for you, always.

For those of you stopping by for my Week in the Life photos you can scroll down past the wedding ones and see my whole week's posts. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your week as much as I did. I actually still picked up the camera and took pictures even though I had planned on taking a break today.

No comments:

Post a Comment