Today it's all about Summer, so many good, sweet, funny, heartbreaking moments about this girl of mine. She is all about sweet and of course that sassy side had to show up over this last year. I honor her half birthday's now because she hates having a summer birthday when there's no school, everyone's busy & away on vacations, so we celebrate just a little on this day for her. It seems that she takes after my husband and looks like him too. The share the same humor, fun, laid back, easy going, easy to laugh, huggables, loveable manners. Summer can make me laugh till I cry without even trying, she's annoying in a fun way, loves loves babies and has since she was a baby, babies are always drawn to her, she loves animals, loves family, loves to be social at school and with friends, she always gets hurts and has bad luck, always a smile that makes you smile right back, quick temper, has to have last word, stomps away when mad, her face actually has a mad look and it looks unlike her when she is mad (hope this makes sense) easily entertains herself, plays so well with her brother, I could go on and on. So here are some things about her right now...
1. She loves crazy colored socks & wearing mixmatched socks
2. Loves to play with her hair, would maybe like to be a hairdresser one day
3. Hates math loves science
4. loves duct tape and taping things to her wall, see photos of her room below
5. makes her bed everday because she wants to and likes it that way
6. favorite color is orange/purple
7. loves to wear her favorite shirts over and over
8. is my gadget and secretary girl
9. always up and ready first and early just like me ( one of the few things she gets from me)
10. always has wanted to be older (mostly like her big 21yr old sister, she loves Kristin)
11. very sensitive and easy to cry and to be sad over something
12. loves to swim like a fish even though as a baby she screamed when getting wet
So that's who she is now and I'm so proud of her and who she is which is not a leader or a follower just her own person, she does what she wants as long as she's happy with herself. She will not do anything she doesn't want to do no matter how hard you push her, beg her, bribe her when she's ready to do it she will and not a second sooner. Below are some pictures of her 1/2 room she shares with her sister and a recent picture. Happy Birthday sweeite, thank you so much for all you've given me, taught me, shown me about being a mom. I'm so lucky to have you as a daughter.