Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank you to my readers and special thank you to Becki Clark

As a new year has started I just want to send out a thank you to all the people who visit here and leave me such sweet, funny and caring thoughts. Last year when I first started my blog it was mostly just for my family and friends and a little bit for me. Well, it opened up a whole new world for me, it's so wonderful sharing this scrapbook/crafting/memory preserver/photographer community with everyone. This has been a fun year for me and even my kids to read your blogs every week and seeing those favorite pictures that you show us. I love that you have followed me thru this last year also and seen how much the kids have grown and changed. Now we get to do it all over again, sharing our families, stories, laughter, tears, joy, success and more. So good luck to everyone for another wonderful year.


I do want to send out a big blog THANK YOU TO BECKI CLARK. She was my first blog friend and has helped me so much this year. Becki has taken time to help me figure things out on the computer when I didn't understand and she has given me so many ideas on how to be a better and more orgainized mom at home. Her blog is full of awesome ideas and my most favorite favorite post of all is the one ABOUT HER AND HER HUSBAND BUILDING THEIR DREAM HOUSE TOGETHER!! She has a link on her blog for it and you must read it, so sweet and amazing it had be in tears after reading it. By the way her house is so amazing, love the rooms and how she decorates. So Becki thank you for being such a great friend this year and I'm making it a goal of mine this year to MEET YOU AND TO ORGANIZE MY HOUSE/BINDERS AS YOU DO!! I look forward to your pictures every week and love to get your emails. So please everyone who is reading this stop by Becki's blog and look around and leave a comment if you want and I'm sure you will be happy afterward. To see Becki's blog click on her button I have on the right hand side of my blog its "Just the three of Us" button and you can even add her button to your blog to share with others. BY THE WAY BECKI HAS NO IDEA THAT I'M POSTING THIS SO SHE WILL BE SURPRISED.


Thank you again for everyone who stops by and says hello, it makes my day. Have a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dawn. I am speechless (which according to my family is rare!). This is so unexpected! I am completely surprised! Thank you so very, very much for all the wonderful things you said. I am so happy that I have been able to help you with all kinds of things. I'm just a mom and wife trying to find ways to simplify my life and love to share those ideas. Also your comments about my post about our home.....thank you. You don't know how much this post, your post, means to me. I had an absolutely terrible day at work and this had made my day. I am so thankful for the friendship we have made. I am thankful for all your ideas you have given me. I can't wait to do a DD next December after seeing yours!

    Thank you again Dawn. You'll never know how much this means to me! And yes....maybe someday we will meet!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete