Friday, January 7, 2011

what I'm loving right now.....

loving.....

loving summer's obession with decorating folders/walls with colorful duct tape

loving that renee is excited about getting ready for high school in the fall

loving that sam built these really cool things out of legos

loving that I'm doing project life again and for having a "word"for the year and joining
ali's class to record it

loving that my husband had 10 days off with us for christmas break but missing him very much

loving that we just got a ton of perfect snow for sledding last night

loving that it's a new year, new beginnings, new projects

loving that there will be a new baby boy soon in the family & I get to babysit him

loving that Sienna is so into imaginary play and loves to read and play with toy animals

loving all of life right now

I was inspired to make this loving post after seeing Ali Edward's loving post this morning. Click on her link to see her's, on the right side of my blog. Also a post coming later today on my"One little Word" by Ali Edward's. Happy Friday

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post Dawn. What a great thing to do....just stop and reflect on what we love. I think I need to do a post like this. You should do this monthly. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete