I am so excited about starting a new Project Life album, brand new style to go with new memories. This will be my 3rd year making this album so I've decided to change it up a little, here are my ideas.
1. Not to stress about taking a photo everyday, last year was hard sometimes
2. Going to assign the kids/hubby to some of the weeks every month to get their outlook on this
and have them journal when needed in it
3. On the kids birthday weeks they will fill it in for the whole about them and what they want and
their bday pictures.
4. After reading Ali Edwards daily for over a year now, love how she adds paper stuff to all her
projects/albums it feel more real to me and feels like home. So we will be adding more paper
stuff (ex: mail, catalog articles, grocery lists, school papers, notes, receipts, cards anything)
5. Because of adding these paper items I will include some 81/2 x 11 page protectors to hold
some of it, others will be put in the regular page protectors in place of a picture or journal
6. I think some Tuesday's instead of just showing pictures I will show my page done for the
7. Including some projects/ideas/journaling about my ONE LITTLE WORD
8. I've read about others taking a family photo every month so hoping to do this also
9. Having some weeks be a theme week (ex: food, clothes we wear, tv shows, books, etc.)
10. Last but not least to have fun with it again and looking forward to seeing how the kids do
with their weeks. Also keeping it on a table in family room opened and everything right there
to work on it as needed ( no stress) and easy to use.
Now that I read all this it seems like a lot but actually it will be a little easier on me since we are sharing it as a family album. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs.