Monday, January 3, 2011

PROJECT LIFE 2011 is in my house....hooray!!

PROJECT LIFE 2011 came today, PROJECT LIFE 2011 came today!! I'm so excited that it's here. Right away the same feelings of happy, excitment, joy, nervous, giddy that I got last year at Project Life 2010 came right back again. It was kinda like Christmas morning after the presents are opened the magic is kinda gone. Well, I almost didn't want to open it but that lasted about 5mts then I was ripping the box open. Inside was my beautiful new turquoise album. Amazing how one big box can hold such fun things and make us so happy. I have already put some of it together but will be doing a different front cover (still thinking about it) then the one planned. The Amber album looks sooooo pretty and I might purchase it later this year and hold onto it. So who else is ready for a new year with PROJECT LIFE 2011. Here are my pictures of me opening the contents. I will post in a couple days what my plans are for filling the album this year, going for a different way.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it exciting to get that box! I have completed my first two journaling cards for the year! I'm caught up! LOL!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting, I'm already thinking of what next year's will look like. It will be exciting to see all the new posts on Project Life Tuesday and what color everyone's albums are. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete