Monday, January 24, 2011

Project Life Jan16-23 and Valentine decorations

Hello Project Lifers, how is your month going so far? I can't believe January is almost over. This has been a very cold cold past week, dipping down to below zero at night. This week my pictures haven't been printed yet so you can just see them instead of seeing them in my album. I also included my Valentine decorations that were put up this week. I love seeing all the hearts and sweet sayings. I actually made a wreath to but didn't put on front door yet due to the cold, windy conditions. I'm still working on some things for my "ONE LITTLE WORD" class hoping to get it done this week to post. My next project after that hopefully will be to redo my scrap space which is in our family room. Have a great week and if you want to see more pictures like this click on the Project Life Tuesday button on the right side of my blog. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment