Monday, January 3, 2011

YEAR IN REVIEW OF PICTURES 2010

So it's good-bye 2010 and hello 2011. I thought it would be neat to go back and show a favorite picture from each month. It was harder then I thought, so many wonderful memories and some I'd forgotten about. So many stories that need to be scrapped and told, so many laughs, discoveries, surprieses, wedding, my grandpa's babtism, a new puppy and more. Next year I will pick two a month to make it a little easier. There is so much new stuff going on with all the blogs on right hand side of my blog, please check them out, they are always full of inspirations for me. Next up on my blog will be a surprise thank you to someone special, here are some clues:

1. I've never met her

2. she's not famous, but to me she's a STAR

3. she's a mom and she scrapbooks


So stay tune to find out who it is. My other new posts will be about my OLW (one little word) thru Ali Edwards. My plans for Project Life 2011 and some scrapbooking pages, goals for 2011, banana bread receipe and more. This is going to be a great New Year with new ideas so I hope you will join me. Enjoy these last photos of 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Dawn! I am finally back to work and ready to get back in the swing of things! Love your enthusiasium for the new year! I also lived the recap of all your pictures. I can't wait to follow you again this year and read all your wonderful posts! Have a great day! I need to find out more about one little word!

    ReplyDelete